Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Vino-Sphere writes Livermore Valley Wine Dinner Highlights Region’s Diverse Styles.
- Good Fruit Grower writes Lorenzo Pacini III, a Young Grower from Ukiah, California.
- Frederic Koeppel reviews the 2019 Girard Winery Zinfandel Old Vine.
- Sonoma Magazine writes Pruning Season is a Great Time to visit Sonoma Vineyards.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2020 McPrice Myers Zinfandel Pound for Pound.
- Randy Caparoso writes A violet Scented Petite Sirah and Native Style Zinfandel Top Peltier Wines Crafted by Star Winemaker Susy Vasquez.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2017 Turley Zinfandel “Buck” Cobb Vineyard.