Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Dan Berger writes Varietal Confusion.
- Esther Mobley writes This Napa Rose Proves That Dark-Pink Wine doesn’t have to be Sweet and Gross.
- Dan Dawson writes An Independence Day Special; Drinking Red, White and Rose with Cooking for Comfort Recipes.
- Randy Caparoso writes Oak Barrels, Part 2 – Historical Usage up Until Modern Times.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes Ridge, Seghesio and the San Lorenzo Vineyard.
- Vino-Sphere writes Dry Creek Vineyard New Releases Hit the Summer Entertaining Trail.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes New Releases from Homefire Cellars.