The end of the year is always a time to reflect on what transpired in the previous twelve months. With that in mind I took a moment to look at what posts in 2015 generated the most traffic (excluding Bottle Notes, The Week in Zinfandel and Pick My Next Bottle polls). Since many of you just recently started reading my blog (thank you!), I thought I’d put together a list of the most popular posts.
- The 2015 Zinfandel Chronicles Power Rankings
- Why I Renewed My Wine Spectator Subscription
- 2012 “Birth Year” Case Wine Recommendations
- Three New Mailers to Consider
- Quilceda Creek Spring 2015 Release Party
- Washington Rosé Recommendations
- Dinner at the Herbfarm
- Seahawk Football and Bedrock Zinfandel
- New Releases from Carlisle Winery
- The Cru Bourgeois Wines of Bordeaux
A sincere thanks to all of you who take the time to read Zinfandel Chronicles! As always your input and comments are much appreciated.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.