As I was thinking about the focus of Zinfandel Chronicles in 2014, I took a moment to look at what posts in 2013 generated the most traffic (excluding most Bottle Notes and Pick My Next Bottle polls). Since many of you just recently started reading my blog (thank you!), I thought I’d put together a list of the most popular posts:
- The Zinfandel Chronicles Power Rankings Revisited
- Too Old for Young Wine?
- A Tale of Two Turleys
- The Wine Spectator Top 100: Making the Case for 2011 Vintage Port
- 2010 “Birth Year” Case Wine Recommendations
- The Great Whites of Washington
- Do You Drink an Obviously Flawed Wine?
- Overlooked Wines From Great Producers
- Vintage Charts Only Tell Half the Story
- Making a List
- Reflections on Two Days in the Russian River Valley
- A Visit to FIGGINS Wine Studio
A heartfelt thanks to all of you who take the time to read Zinfandel Chronicles!
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.