Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Peg Melnik writes What will a Delayed Harvest Taste Like? Here’s what Winemakers in Sonoma, Mendocino Counties Say.
- Wine Enthusiast writes This Year’s Most Amazing Wines Under $20.
- Owen Bargreen writes about Ridge Vineyards.
- Alder Yarrow reviews the 2021 Le Poidevin “Old Vine – Lopez Ranch” Zinfandel, Cucamonga Valley.
- Eric Asimov writes 10 Zinfandels and Blends to Drink Right Now.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2015 Carlisle Zinfandel Monte Rosso Vineyard.