Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Happy reading!
- Zinfandel Chronicles review the 2018 Turley Zinfandel Buck Cobb Vineyard.
- Michael Cervin reviews the 2019 Quivira Black Boar Zinfandel.
- Peg Melnik writes 15 High-End Wines from Sonoma, Napa Around California Worth the Price.
- Hannah Staab writes Conquering Nature: The Most Difficult Vineyards to Harvest in the World.
- Randy Caparoso writes What in the World are Natural Winemakers Trying to do to us?
- Ken’s Wine Guide writes Winemaker Interview Series – Janell Dusi.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes New Releases from Ridge Vineyards.