Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes 2022 update on Lodi’s oldest vine growths (part 1)—west side of the Mokelumne River AVA.
- Sonoma Magazine writes 18 Best Dog-Friendly Wineries in Sonoma County.
- Wine Spectator writes Sonoma’s Martinelli Family Harvests the Work of Generations.
- Laura Burgess writes Why Many of California’s Best-Known Winemakers Flock to Amador County.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2018 Turley Zinfandel Juvenile.