Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Allen Balik writes A New Recognition of Old Vines.
- Aaron Romano writes 8 Outstanding California Zinfandels for Grilling Season.
- Laura Burgess writes Why Many of California’s Best-Known Winemakers Flock to Amador County.
- Grapelive reviews the 2021 Turley Wine Cellars, Zinfandel Rosé.
- Randy Caparoso writes 2022 Update on Lodi’s Oldest Vine Rrowths (part 3)—the Clements Hills AVA.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2019 A. Rafanelli Zinfandel.