Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Jeff Siegel writes Why is Bourbon-Barrel Wine So Popular?
- Randy Caparoso writes How a Lodi-Grown White Wine took the Sweepstake Medal at the 2022 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
- Dan Berger writes Varieties vs. regionality and Randall Grahm’s Popeluchum.
- Amelia Edelman writes This Is the Secret to Experiencing California’s Wine Country Without the Crowds.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2019 Mauritson Zinfandel Dry Creek Valley.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2017 A. Rafanelli Zinfandel.