Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes Nothing Wrong with Hot Climate Winegrowing.
- Esther Mobley writes Forget “Chillable Reds”. All Red Wines Should be Served a Little Bit Cold.
- Loren Sonkin reviews the 2018 Carlisle Zinfandel Carlisle Vineyard.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2018 Seghesio Zinfandel Cortina.
- Chicago Wine Press writes Robert Biale Vineyards Perfecting Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2014 Turley Zinfandel Kirschenmann Vineyard.