Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes Discerning Wines of the Immediate Future Through What we know about the Past and what’s Going in Lodi.
- Esther Mobley writes Gallo Finalizes $810 Million Purchase from Constellation, one of the Biggest Wine Acquisitions in Modern History.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2017 Sbragia Family Vineyards Gino’s Zinfandel.
- Allen Balik writes Treats from the ’80’s, ’90s and Aughts.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Very Bullish on 2018 Zins.