Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2017 Rubus Zinfandel Old Vines.
- Dallas Wine Chick writes Grilling, BBQ and Zins: Synonymous with Summer.
- Sean Sullivan and Paul Gregutt write Pinot Noir, Zinfandel and Other Terroir-Driven Treasures of the Columbia Gorge.
- Randy Caparoso writes A History of Lodi Winegrowing, part 7 — the Mokelumne River Viticultural Area.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes New Releases from Bruce Patch Wines.