Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Randy Caparoso writes Challenges and Surprises in “Lodi vs. World” Blind Tasting.
- Joie de Vivre Blog writes A Beginners Guide to Zinfandel.
- Red Wine Cats writes Drink Zin, Avoid Hantavirus.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2014 Kendall Jackson Zinfandel Vintners Reserve.
- Food & Wine writes 7 California Red Wines for Memorial Day Weekend.
- The Mercury News writes Wood Family Vineyards Opens New Livermore Tasting Room.
- Wine Enthusiast writes 20 Bargain Wines from Sonoma for $20 or Less.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Some New Zinfandels for Memorial Day.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.