Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- St. Helena Star writes Napa Old-Vine Zinfandel and Chenin Blanc are Worth Seeking Out.
- Randy Caparoso writes Rippey Family Wines Embody Everything Wonderful and Innovative About Lodi.
- William Kelley writes Lunch with Burt Williams.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2011 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Papera Ranch.
- Tales of the Cork writes Lodi Wine Country: Boutique Winery Innovation.
- Bon Appetit writes These Big Reds Are the Wine Equivalents of Comfort Food.
- I Thee Wine reviews the 2014 Castoro Cellars Late Harvest Zinfandel.
- Isaac Baker writes Wine in the Wilderness – Exploring Humboldt’s Lost Coast.
- Chicago Tribune writes Local Wine Group Terlato Gets Boost with “Hamilton” Wine, The Federalist.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2014 Navarro Zinfandel Mendocino.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.