Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Total Croatia News writes Finally: a Conference on Tribidrag, The Original Zinfandel.
- Vino-Sphere writes Lodi Wine Dinner Displays Diversity of Unique Region.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2013 Turley Zinfandel Juvenile.
- Forbes writes Chef Rick Bayless Shares His Tips on Pairing Wines with Mexican Flavors.
- Rockin Red Blog writes Enjoy National Pizza Month with Zinfandel.
- Wine Folly writes 12 Spooky Wine Labels for Halloween.
- Peg Melnik writes Five Wicked Reds Wines to Spice Up Your Halloween.
- Chicago Tribune writes 3 Wines to Pair with a Basic Steak Dinner.
- Robb Report writes Secrets of Sonoma.
- Somm in the City writes Lodi: A California Region to Love!
- Decanter writes A Changing Tide for California Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2015 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Old Vine.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.