Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Total Sorority Move writes What Member of Your Friend Group You Are, Based on Your Wine Preference.
- Wine Folly writes 50 States of Wine.
- Randy Caparoso writes What Are the 100 Grapes of Lodi?
- Wine Press Northwest writes Tasting Results: Red Wines $30 and Under.
- USA Today writes Rosé Rules as Summer Closes and Blush Wines Bloom in USA.
- Mike Dunne writes Boatique Winery Makes a Splash in – Where Else? – Lake County.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2014 Hartford Family Winery Zinfandel “Old Vine”.
- Rockin Red Blog writes Happily Stuck in Lodi.
- Now And Zin Wine writes Turley Zinfandel? Sure, Which One?
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the Marietta Cellars Old Vine Red Lot #64.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.