Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Now and Zin Wine reviews the 2013 Edmeades Zinfandel Shamrock Vineyard.
- Finding Our Way Now writes Twisted Roots Winery Zinfandel.
- The Daily Meal writes 15 Red Wines for Ol’ Dad.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes The 2013 Lucas ZinStar Reflects a Stubborn Legacy.
- Have Wine Will Travel Radio reviews the 2014 Pedroncelli Zinfandel Bushnell Vineyard.
- Chicago Tribune writes If you Drink Red Wine, you Should Know Dry Creek Valley.
- Peg Melnik reviews the 2013 Edmeades Zinfandel Mendocino County.
- Extreme Housewifery writes Big Top Zinfandel 2013.
- The Drinks Business writes Nine “Hipster” Napa Wineries Hot in NYC.
- Wine Wizard writes Zinfandel Still Rules the Vineyard at Top Winery.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2008 Turley Zinfandel Zampatti Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.