Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Steve Heimoff writes A Vertical Tasting of Beekeeper Rockpile Zinfandel.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes Ridge Buys Whitton Ranch, The Heart of Geyserville.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2013 Ravenswood Zinfandel Big River.
- Mike Dunne writes Barefoot Cellar’s Winemaker Listens to Consumers.
- Esther Mobley writes Sale of Napa’s Prisoner Signals Change in Wine Markets.
- Now and Zin Wine writes Good Wine – No Joshing.
- Wine Folly writes On Pairing Wine With Pasta.
- Press Democrat writes The Ups and Downs of Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the Marietta Cellars Old Vine Red Lot #63.
- Lastly, tickets are on sale for Elevating Zinfandel on May 5th in Los Angeles.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.