Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes about Elyse Perry of Bokisch Vineyards.
- Reverse Wine Snob reviews the 2013 Cline Cellars Lodi Zinfandel.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2012 Handley Cellars Zinfandel Mendocino Ridge.
- Uncorked Monthly interviews Tres Goetting of Robert Biale Vineyards.
- Vinepair writes How To Fill Your Adult Easter Basket.
- Have Wine Will Travel writes Signal Ridge Vineyard / Pinot Noir and Zinfandel.
- Meg Maker writes Springtime Calls for Spirited Reds.
- Esther Mobley writes Wine Country’s Unsung Hero: Chuy Ordaz.
- Peg Melnik writes Five Budget Reds to Drink with Mexican Food.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2009 Ridge Lytton Springs.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.