Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Mike Dunne of the Sacramento Bee writes This Thanksgiving set the Table with Zinfandel.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Appreciating Endangered Ancient Vines During National Zinfandel Week.
- Wine Predator writes It’s All About that Baste – More Zinfandel! 7 Reasons Why.
- Monica Bennion writes Zinfandel is the Perfect Wine for Thanksgiving.
- Steve Heimoff writes What is an “Honest” Wine?
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2011 Turley Zinfandel Old Vines.
- Lastly ZAP put tickets on sale for the Zinfandel Experience 2016 in San Francisco.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.