Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Ripken Picks Sagrantino, Another Road Less Traveled Grape.
- Reverse Wine Snob reviews the 2011 Rosenblum Cellars Carla’s Reserve Zinfandel.
- Mike Dunne writes Nichelini Family’s Roots Go Deep.
- Wine Searcher writes California Diocese Sells Premium Wine Made from Cemetery-Grown Grapes.
- Natalie Maclean reviews the 2012 Napa Cellars Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2007 Turley Zinfandel Salvador Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.