Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Randy Caparoso writes The Original Grandpere Vineyard: Powerful Women, Grapes and Wines.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Lodi Zinfandel gets some “Pizzaz” from a Sonoma Producer.
- Sipping Fine Wine reviews the 2012 Turley Zinfandel Cedarman Vineyard.
- Bucks Local News writes Rosé Wine: It’s Not Your Granny’s White Zinfandel.
- St. Cloud Times writes Local Wine Pick: Bradford Mountain Dry Creek Zinfandel.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2012 ZAP Zinfandel The Heritage Vineyard.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Klinker Brick Aligns With Two Bold Women-Growers.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2007 Carlisle Zinfandel Carlisle Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.