Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Wine Write writes Get to Know Stephanie Cook & Wonderment Wines.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes The Mokelumne River Viticultural Area.
- Steve Heimoff writes What About Those Reports that “Weaker Wines are Better than Stronger Ones”?
- Vinepair writes Zinfandel, The All American Grape, Comes from a Place Called Kastela.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2012 Mauritson Winery Zinfandel Dry Creek Valley.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Is Zinfandel Breaking Out, or Just a Case of Measles?
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2011 Ridge Lytton Springs.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.