I’m excited to introduce a new feature on Zinfandel Chronicles. Each week I will publish a compilation of Zinfandel related content collected from blogs and writers I follow.
Welcome to The Week in Zinfandel.
As always I appreciate your feedback and interaction.
- Michelle Williams of Rockin Red Blog writes about Cline Cellars: A Zinful Celebration
- Paul Draper of Ridge Vineyards reflects on Fifty Years of Zinfandel
- The Lodi Winegrape Commission writes about Morgan Twain-Peterson and his new Katusha Vineyard
- W. Blake Gray writes about the Summer of Zin for the Beverage Media Group
- Gil Kulers writes Zinfandel Should be Choice to Drink for Holiday for the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Cliff Brown posted a tasting note on the 2010 Turley Juvenile
If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it in the next version of The Week In Zinfandel.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.