Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Happy reading!
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2021 J Dusi Wines Zinfandel Dante Dusi Vineyard.
- Loren Sonkin reviews the 2018 Carlisle Zinfandel Pagani Ranch.
- Sara Schneider writes This Little-Known Region Make’s Some of the Bay Area’s Most Interesting Wines.
- Randy Caparoso writes The delayed arrival of 2023’s Veraison Signals a Slightly Later Harvest.
- Ken’s Wine Guide writes Winemaker Interview Series – Joel Peterson – Once & Future.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2016 Turley Zinfandel Dogtown Vineyard.