Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Robert Camuto writes California’s Old-Vine Connoisseurs.
- Mike Veseth writes Mainly Mendocino.
- Tim Fish writes Sierra Foothills on Tap.
- Napa Valley Register writes ‘Reach for the Moon’: An inaugural tasting for a new Sonoma AVA.
- Randy Caparoso writes Why Old Vines are more Important Now than Ever all Around the World.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2016 Bucklin Ancient Field Blend Old Hill Ranch.