Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes A Practical Definition of Terroir.
- Peg Melnik reviews the 2019 St. Francis Zinfandel Old Vine Sonoma County.
- Sarah Doyle writes The Best Affordable Sonoma County Wines for the Holidays.
- Jess Lander writes How a Church’s Tiny Vineyard Launched one of Sonoma’s Most Prized Wine Regions.
- Zinfandel Trail writes Apples and Pumpkins and Zin, Oh My!
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2017 Peter Franus Zinfandel Brandlin Vineyard.