Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Dan Berger writes To Age or Drink?
- John Holland writes Fred Franzia, Wine Leader and Two Buck Chuck Creator, Dies.
- Stephen McConnell reviews the 2014 2014 ONE BARREL WINES ‘Whole Cluster’ Zinfandel Arroyo Grande Valley SLO Coast.
- Michelle Williams writes How Heritage Old Vines Renewed California Zinfandel.
- Ray Isle writes 19 Of the Best Sustainably Farmed Wines to Drink Now.
- Randy Caparoso writes On the Work, and People, Going into the Hand Picking of Lodi’s Vineyards.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2015 Turley Zinfandel Rattlesnake Ridge.