Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Wine Enthusiast writes How an Ancient Croatian Grape Became America’s Signature Wine.
- Aaron Romano writes 10 Striking California Zinfandels at 90+ Points.
- Dave McIntyre writes California’s “Class of 1972” Wineries Continue to Raise the Bar.
- Food and Wine Chickie reviews the 2019 Limerick Lane Zinfandel Los Amigos and Limerick Lane.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2019 Andis Wines Old Vine Zinfandel Reserve Di Stasio Vineyard.