Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes Mission – The Historic Varietal That Refuses to Die.
- ENOFYLZ Wine Blog writes Exploring Mexican Wine Beyond Baja.
- Emily Saladino writes Badge Unlocked: How to Pair Wine and Girl Scout Cookies.
- Dallas Wine Chick writes Lodi’s Oldest Operating Winery Continues to Pioneer.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2019 Rockpile Zinfandel Rockpile Ridge Vineyard.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2015 Turley Zinfandel Sadie Upton Vineyard.