Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Loren Sonkin reviews the 2016 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Esola Vineyard.
- Dallas Wine Chick writes Elyse Winery Balancing Tradition and Innovation.
- Zach Geballe writes The Single-Vineyard Scam.
- Santa Rosa Press Democrat writes Wine of the week: Tom Mackey Cellars, 2016 Dog Tired Red, Sonoma County Red Table Wine.
- Randy Caparoso writes Tokay Fine Sandy Loam, part 1 — the Mokelumne River’s Defining Natural Feature.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2019 Robert Biale Zinfandel Varozza Vineyard.