Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Now And Zin Wine writes Expect Great Zin at Rancho Mirage Wine, Food Fest.
- Vine-Sphere writes 1000 Stories Focuses On Artisan Bourbon Barrel Aged Wine.
- The Wine Buying Guide writes Attention-Getting California Zinfandel.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2015 Peachy Canyon Zinfandel Bailey.
- Sip Tripper writes US Zinfandel Recommendations from a Wine Judge.
- Rob Stein writes My Love Affair With Zinfandel.
- Randy Caparoso writes m2’s Lodi Wines are Fresh, Terroir Driven and Iconic as Ever.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2013 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Carlisle Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.