Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Briscoe Bites reviews the 2013 Sunce Zinfandel Cattich Vineyard Old Clone.
- Jeremy Parzen writes The Best Zinfandel I Tasted in 2017.
- Isaac Baker reviews the 2014 Fields Family Wines Zinfandel Stampede Vineyard.
- Paul Hodgins writes Here are 20 Offensive, Ugly or Just Plain Weird Wine Labels you Might Have Run Across.
- Peg Melnik writes Zin-Crazed Up for ZinEx.
- Randy Caparoso writes For this Week’s ZAP Celebration, Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Zinfandel.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2011 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Monte Rosso Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.