Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Liam Campbell writes Discover the Provocative Exuberance of California Zinfandel.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2014 Pedroncelli Winery Mother Clone Zinfandel.
- Scott Greenberg writes Wine of the Week: Wines for Barbecue.
- Honest Wine Reviews reviews the 2014 Ravenswood Zinfandel Old Vine Napa Valley.
- Charlie Olken writes Where Has All the Zinfandel Gone?
- Anne Ward Ernst Rutherford’s Grgich Hills Celebrates 40 Years in Business.
- Michele Anna Jordan writes Tomatoes Stuffed with BLT Risotto Showcases Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2012 Ridge Geyserville.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.