Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Texas Wineaux writes An Evening With Winemaker Stephanie Cook and Wonderment Wines.
- Randy Caparoso writes Majestic Zinfandel in all its Guises.
- Inside Sonoma writes Dry Creek Valley Wine Region and Appellation.
- VinePair writes Myth Busted: Low Yield Wines Aren’t Always Better.
- Rockin Red Blog writes Not Throwing Away My Shot.
- Santa Rosa Press Democrat writes Zin Versatile, Delicious and Good with Food.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2014 Decoy Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2008 Carlisle Zinfandel Montafi Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.