Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Lucha Vino writes Washington Intrastate Primitivo Throw Down.
- The Mercury News writes 12 Bay Area Dessert Wines for your Valentine.
- The WineKnitter reviews the 2005 Nickel & Nickel Zinfandel Ponzo Vineyard.
- Wine Folly writes Central Coast Wine: The Varieties, Regions and More.
- The Daily Meal writes Celebrating 20th Year Anniversary Summers Estate Winery Brings on Kirk Venge.
- Randy Caparoso writes Lovin’ Wine in 2017 (Or We’ve Come a Long Way, Baby).
- Tim Fish writes 10 Dynamic Zinfandels from California.
- Peg Melnik writes Five Wine Producers in the Lineup at ZAP’s Grand Tasting.
- Stan The Wine Man reviews the 2014 Nine North “Hullabaloo” Zinfandel.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2014 Macchia Zinfandel Mischievous Old Vine.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2008 Williams Selyem Zinfandel Papera Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.