Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Reverse Wine Snob writes Best Red Wines Under $20.
- Bohemian.com writes Dirt Farmer.
- Sip on this Juice writes 2016 Holiday Wine Gift Guide – Sip Sonoma County.
- Isaac Baker reviews the 2013 Bruce Patch Zinfandel Equavinity Landry Vineyard.
- Caravino reviews the 2013 Turley Zinfandel Old Vines.
- Wine Enthusiast writes California’s Coast with the Most.
- Tales of the Cork writes Changing Lodi Zin Culture: Klinker Brick Winery.
- Paso Robles Daily News writes Chef Tim Veatch Creates Traditional La Buche de Noel Cake.
- Central Coast Public Radio writes Central Coast AVA: The Legend of Richard Suaret.
- Wine Folly writes Food and Wine Pairings with Holiday Favorites.
- Randy Caparoso writes Ultimate Christmas Case: The 12 Most “Lodi” Wines of 2016.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2008 A. Rafanelli Zinfandel.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.