Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2011 Elyse Zinfandel Korte Ranch.
- Reverse Wine Snob reviews the 2013 Kirkland Signature Sonoma County Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Joe Roberts writes Paso Robles: Sorry, Not Sorry.
- Rockin Red Blog writes Lodi: More than Zinfandel.
- Which Winery writes Celebrate National Chili Month with Great Wines & Delicious Chili.
- Randy Caparoso writes Ah, the Smell of Spice in Autumn Wines.
- Eater writes What Mario Batali Is Cooking for the Obamas’ Final State Dinner.
- Decanter writes A Changing Tide for California Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2011 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Saitone Ranch.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.