Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- NorCal Wine writes Troon Vineyard: Reviews of Current Releases.
- Toledo Wines & Vines writes Amador County Producing Wines as Good as Gold.
- Social Vignerons writes Zinfandel Blending Workshop at 2016 Wine Bloggers Conference.
- Wine Folly writes How Wine Barrels Affect the Taste of Wine.
- Grape Experiences writes Elegant Wines (For Every Budget).
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Lodi’s 2016 Harvest is all of the Above (So Far).
- thebacklabel writes Kiss, Marry, Kill: White Zinfandel, Merlot & Boxed Wine.
- A Wine Story writes Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel & Ancient Wines During WBC16.
- Peg Melnik reviews the 2014 Frei Brothers Sonoma Reserve Zinfandel.
- Snooth writes Superior Red Wines for Summertime.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.