Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes In Lodi, Christmas Comes in July.
- Rockin Red Blog writes Going Hardcore Carnivore with Troon Wines.
- Natalie MacLean writes Is Zinfandel the World’s Most Misunderstood Wine?
- Wines & Vines writes Ideal Season Shapes up for Sonoma Grapes.
- Dan Berger writes Lighter Zinfandels are Back in Favor.
- Terroirist writes Summer Grill-Out Reds.
- Grapelive.com reviews the 2013 Lagier Meredith Tribidrag.
- Wine Enthusiast writes Lodi Goes Native.
- The Daily Meal writes 101 Best Wineries In America in 2016.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2014 Kinsella Estates Zinfandel Spencer’s Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.