Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Joe Roberts writes Grilling and Grapes.
- Dan Berger writes The Secret Charm of Carignane.
- Virginia Boone writes Sultry Zinfandels for Summer.
- Decanter writes “It’s Been Great”: Paul Draper Retires at Ridge Vineyards.
- The Drinks Business writes California Wine Sales in the US hit 31.9 BN.
- Mike Dunne writes Original Grandpere the State Fair’s Vineyard of the Year.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2013 Kendall Jackson Zinfandel Vintners Reserve.
- Decanter China writes Wine Geek’s Talk: The Zinfandel Story.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2012 Brown Estate Zinfandel.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.