Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Now And Zin Wine reviews the 2013 Bella Grace Montagnaro Amador County.
- Wine Folly writes Where to Find the Best Value Red Wines.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2012 Bartholomew Park Winery Zinfandel Sonoma Valley.
- Winnipeg Free Press writes California Zinfandel Shines in Winnipeg.
- Wine Spectator writes Sonoma Barrel Auction Weekend Brings out the Big Boys.
- The Wine Vixen reviews the 2011 Kenwood Yulupa Zinfandel.
- Peg Melnik writes 5 Wines Under $25 for Mom’s Breakfast in Bed.
- Reverse Wine Snob writes Cryptic Red – Value Decoded.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2010 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Monte Rosso Vineyard.
- Randy Caparoso previews the Lodi ZinFest Wine Festival scheduled for May 14th.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.
1 thought on “The Week in Zinfandel (5/2/16)”
Thanks for the repost on Randy’s Article (Now and Zin). I guess we will have to get you a couple of bottles of our Zins and Zin/Barbera blend!