Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Wine Write writes Learning More About Limerick Lane.
- Gizmodo writes The Best Wine Pairings for Girl Scout Cookies, Tested.
- Last Bottle Wines writes The Older the Vine, the Better the Wine…Truth or Fiction?
- 1 Wine Dude reviews the 2013 Howell Mountain Vineyards Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes Paul Draper on CA Wine, Winemakers He Admires and the Wine that Changed his Life.
- Boston Globe writes Dashe Cellars Changes Minds About California Zinfandel.
- Connoisseurs’ Guide to California Wine writes Classifying California’s Fine Wine Sites.
- Randy Caparoso writes Is there such a Thing as “Zinfandel Grand Crus” in California?
- Mike Dunne writes What Should be the California State Wine?
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Mailing List Fatigue.
- Lastly ZAP put tickets on sale for the Zinfandel Experience 2016 in San Francisco.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.