Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Cellar Angels writes Meet Russian River Valley’s True Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Wine Spectator writes about Primitivo and Zinfandel.
- Tasting Table writes Drunken Spaghetti: A New Way to Pair Pasta With Wine.
- The Grape reviews the 2012 Alexander Vineyards Zinfandel Sin Zin.
- Vinepair writes 8 Big Red Wines for a Warm and Fuzzy Winter.
- The Santa Rosa Press Democrat writes Classic New Orleans Gumbo Pairs with Russian River Zinfandel.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes John Curley’s Fantastical Lodi Images and Impressions.
- Lastly ZAP put tickets on sale for the Zinfandel Experience 2016 in San Francisco.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.