Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Wine Enthusiast writes Why you should Pour Zinfandel this Thanksgiving.
- Vinography reviews the 2011 Dry Creek Vineyard Old Vine Zinfandel.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Why is Lodi the Wine Region of the Year?
- Terroirist writes Exploring the Magic of Monte Rosso.
- Natalie Maclean writes 5 Surprising Facts About Zinfandel.
- Dana Nigro of the Wine Spectator writes A Surprising Approach to Thanksgiving Wines.
- San Jose Mercury News writes California Zinfandel Lowdown.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2013 Navarro Zinfandel.
- Lastly ZAP put tickets on sale for the Zinfandel Experience 2016 in San Francisco.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.