Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes In 1907 Lodi Celebrated Grapes Like No Other American City Never-Ever Has.
- Paso Robles Wineries writes Toast to Paderewski Fest with Zinfandel, 5 Ways.
- Finding Our Way Now reviews Terra d’Oro Winery Zinfandel Port.
- San Luis Obispo Tribune writes Zinfandel is Back Thanks to Winemaker’s Tweaks.
- Monica Bennion writes California Zinfandel – History in a Bottle.
- Rockin Red Blog writes Hunting for Wine Treasures with Uncorked Ventures.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2013 Wonderment Wines Zinfandel Burton Ranch Vineyard.
- Lastly ZAP put tickets on sale for the Zinfandel Experience 2016 in San Francisco.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.