Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes What Makes Lodi Special?
- Ridge Wine Blog writes A Groundbreaking Day at Ridge.
- Wines & Vines writes 40 Years and $6 Billion of White Zin.
- Wine Oh.tv writes Livermore Taste Our Terroir: And the Winners are.
- The Detroit News writes Your Thursday Wine: Murphy-Goode Liar’s Dice Zinfandel.
- 1 Wine Dude reviews the 2013 St. Amant Winery Marian’s Vineyard Mokelumne River Zinfandel.
- Now and Zin Wine writes Lodi Native Zinfandel: Stampede Vineyard, Fields Family Wines.
- Wine Folly writes 20 Amazingly Simple Food and Wine Pairing Ideas.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2009 A. Rafanelli Zinfandel.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.