Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2013 Bella Grace Zinfandel.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Why Cool Kids are Lovin’ Lodi.
- Charles Olken writes Why My View of Balance is Better than that of IPOB.
- Vinography reviews the 2007 Bella Vineyards “Barrel 32 Lily Hill Estate” Zinfandel.
- Wine Industry Advisor writes Sonoma State Cellars Adds Zinfandel to its Wine Portfolio.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2013 Turley Zinfandel Juvenile.
- Ridge Vineyards writes A Farmer and His Dirt.
- Dan Berger writes Wine Myths.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews 2011 Marietta Cellars Angeli Cuvée.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.