Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Steve Heimoff writes Zinfandel Poised for Growth.
- Alder Yarrow at Vinography reviews the 2010 McCay Trulux Zinfandel.
- Toledo Wines and Vines reviews the 2012 Oak Ridge Winery Old Zin Vines.
- Dan’s Cellar Sips reviews the 2012 Fields Family Wines Old Vine Zinfandel The Century Block Lodi.
- Undercurrent Restaurant writes Wine Pick of the Week: 2008 Sbragia Zinfandel Gino’s Vineyard.
- Hogshead Wine Blog reviews the 2000 Turley Zinfandel Juvenile.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes New Releases from Wonderment Wines.
- Lastly, Zinfandel Advocates and Producers announced The 2015 Zinfandel Experience.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.