Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Peg Melnik writes Family Behind Award-Winning Wilson Artisan Wineries Never Intended to Build an Empire.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2018 Bedrock Wine Co. Heritage Wine Evangelho Vineyard.
- Geoff Last writes A trip to Sonoma Reaquaints Writer with Excellent Pinot Noir and Zinfandel.
- VinoVoss writes Dry Creek Valley — Beyond Zinfandel.
- Randy Caparoso writes Story of an Appellation—Part 4, the Lodi Populace from the 1800s to Today
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes New Releases from Franc Dusak.